Experimental COVID vaccines
A VaxCalc subscription gives you immediate access to our latest analysis of the experimental COVID vaccines that fall under the FDA's Emergency Use Authorization.
- what is Coronavirus?
- what is the COVID-19 death rate according to the CDC?
- how is the CDC measuring death rate? are there any other ways to look at the data?
- who is at risk from COVID-19?
- what does the CDC's mortality data show us when broken down by age?
- especially important: what does the CDC's mortality data show us when compared to death from all causes broken down by age?
- what kind of vaccines are the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines? How are they supposed to work? How are they different from traditional vaccines?
- the experimental COVID-19 vaccines are said to be "safe and effective" -- is this true?
- what does their emerging vaccine safety record actually look like?
- what sales pitch are you, your friends and family likely to hear from doctors about the experimental COVID-19 vaccines?
- is history repeating itself with a rushed vaccine?
You will also learn about most of the ingredients and how one in particular should be strongly considered in your decision-making.